Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I like working with kids.. I think.
ROAR I NEED TO SCREAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM. Seriously, anyone wanna volunteer to take me to some mountain big green grassy field maybe East Coast or somewhere where i can SCRREEEEAAAAMMMMM and not care that random people are giving me weird looks? Actually i don't even care. My pillow just doesn't suffice. I WANNA SCCCRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! So, so badly :( or kill somebody. or something. I DON'T MIND. I NEED AN OUTLET FOR MY PENT UP, ANGST (:
Yay, no nut outing tmr (: Yay (:
I'm so tired, ROARR.
I could spend eternity
walking around in circles,
desperately searching for ways out
but nothing tastes as sweet
-The Serenity Prayer.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:22 AM